Tuesday 19 October 2010

Stinking Strikes.

For anyone who has been following the news, it is plain to see that the French have got it right. They want something, the country grinds to a halt until they get it. I am not saying they are right to do it, but if it gets them what they want then good.

To put it in perspective, we the English decide we want to strike, we do it for a day get bored of the damp cold and go home to tea and crumpets with the missus. No wonder our strikes never succeed. I mean why would you give up the toasty oil barrel barbecues and special brew for tea and crumpets? Is it because as a nation we are emasculated by female kind?

We used to be a great nation, we ruled the world and now we cannot even rule our own country.

Why the news about strikes, well because in my kindness I have agreed to go and collect a merry band of fools; in order to stop them being beheaded by Marie Antoinette, for not being willing to sleep with her. Needless to say I drive a traditionalist car and it need petrol, the one thing that you cannot buy in France today.

If I wanted coal or electricity or bread, wine and garlic, no problem 'monsieur ere it is for you'. Petrol... non non we do not stocking sis in our beautiful country.
Damn you French bureaucracy! I am now forced to drive around like the mad zeppelin man Von Graff with a car full of explosive stuff, rendering my smoking habit a bit more risky than normal.

I suppose now is the time I wish I had one of those green cars that do a million miles on fresh air. Actually I remember, they don't exist! I would right now happily settle for a diesel golf as that would get me there and back on one tank, even a v8 diesel jag would do it. Damn me for being poor and not driving those luxo-barges.

Irony would have it that if I don't take petrol I will run out, but by taking petrol I won't need it. Maybe I can send the bill to the French Unions and say dudes you fail and cough up or we will conquer your country again and make sure that for every man that goes on strike we will shoot a random person on the streets.

So come forth together great British people, bring back the monarchy and lets us show the French what it is really like to be inconvenienced.

Signing Off

Lemon Tree Man

No comments:

Post a Comment