Wednesday 1 December 2010

Why being an ex- communist is good.

Hello all, I find myself writing to you from a rather crapped Eurostar train. Having been away for a while at a friend’s wedding, I have neglected updating the blog. Being in a 3rd world ex-communist country, access to the miracle of the interwebs has been virtually non-existent.

Yes, you need to belong to the elite of the nation in order to qualify for Internet. I have to say, and being brutally honest, I really did not miss the Internet. I had no compulsion to repetitively check my e-mails, no desire for Facebook and no need to sit and watch another funny cat video.

Although being stuck on this overcrowded train due to exceptional weather conditions ( ie winter) and being stuck next the largest smelly snorer I would really like to see another funny cat video or even just have some music to drown out the snore orchestra, which seems to be growing and growing and growing.

So why would I go to an ex-communist country to attend a wedding, well my answer is simple, because now that it is an ex-communist country they serve meat and potatoes without the obligatory cabbage.

Yes it is true no more cabbage, it is important to note that these now capitalistic countries no longer feel the need to stuff themselves full of this noxious plant. Yet the industrious and efficient Germans and a large part of the lazy good for nothing French still do so.

So what does this tell us? It is an indicator of immigration, countries that consume mass cabbage do not emigrate to the UK. How many new French of Germans do you see?

Compare that to the number of ex-communists?

See my point?

If we decided to forgo the boiled cabbage with our Sunday roasts we might as a nation, be able to immigrate and conquer desirable places by sheer desire. Let us be honest with ourselves, all the nations that consume lots of cabbage are stagnating and honestly are constituted of lazy good for nothings.

Whereas the cabbage free nations are growing! How else can we explain China’s growth it is not a cabbage loving country, their definition of cabbage is boiled salad…..

So help me create a better world today and give up on cabbage.

Providing tomorrow’s world today.

Signing off

Lemon Tree Man

No comments:

Post a Comment