Thursday 9 September 2010

Oh Dear!

Having decided that I could not be bothered with hunting some inspiration I decided to employ the services of a ghost writer who would ensure that my most excellent writing continues uninterrupted.
Please note that this ghost writer does exist and I did not pretend, I would never dream of pretending as it would reduce the quality of my articles.

Having read the article, I cringed and cried and stamped my feet. I decided must edit this article, and then decided to not bother. What else could life bring if I had to edit something someone took the time to help me out with?

See people I can be nice. Although the article is a little schizophrenic it is a fair representation of the point. In fact it’s probably very similar to what I write, but normally being the author I would not notice the issues.

So BG many thanks for being brave enough and +3 rep for the quality of your thoughts.

So without ado here is ‘my’ latest article:

A brand new day...a brand new resolution! Yes, no theatrics, no drama...I have decided on a resolution - not on New Year's eve but right smack in the midst of September. Despite my liking routine, I sometimes also do spontaneous (i so do try) so dear readers, Lemon Tree Man's spontaneous resolution today is to overcome his dislike for flying long distances (read: long distance to LTM equates to anything more than 3 hours)
So let's see..where shall I fly to? *thinking, thinking...* The Far East! Yes! A total opposite continent and travel time takes more than 9 hours. Perfect! :).. This will give me the chance to let it all out - start and finish a thick book (in hardcover no less), fiddle with
the in-flight entertainment, utilise the free flow of booze, maybe even make use of the puke bag, rant and rave at the crew (but if there are pretty stewardesses, I shall be try to be mindful of my behaviour and that may score me brownie points! ;) After all, it pays to be on one's best behaviour, so they say)

Some of the things that I've decided to do when in the Far East:

1. Visit my Far East friends - duh!
2. Keep my promise to bring some chocolates and to claim my sweets (total number of sweets to be determined at a later stage)
3. Teach and prove to a lock challenged friend on how to unlock a pedestal with a paper clip
4. Head on to the integrated resorts
5. Check out some recommended watering holes (hic)
6. Ad hoc silly things that one might not normally do when one's back home

I believe I'm not the only one who dislike flying so do feel free to join me in my quest and perhaps we might make good flight mates OR we might end up tearing out each other's hair (ouch) by the time we touch down. Either way, it will be an adventure but I can most certainly put a tick to my spontaneous resolution :)

Signing off

Ghost Writer For Lemon Tree Man

So people, if anyone feels they can best this then prove it and send me an article.

Signing off

Lemon Tree Man

No comments:

Post a Comment