Wednesday 1 September 2010

To Caper Along The Rooftops.

So dear reader if you were to be a superhero, whom would you be?

I know of 2 Batgirls, a Hulk Smash and a Super Dumpling Man.

I’ll grant you one the above is not a conventional hero, but he is a hero nonetheless. What defines the superhero? Can anyone tell me? Is it the costume? The name?

But more importantly, actually this is the most important question in the world: CAPE OR NO CAPE.

This I fear is not a clear cut answer. Batman has a cape and that makes him cool but Iron Man does not and he is cool too. Superman has a cape and he is a fag. The Phantom does not and he is a fag too.

In fact I have decided that to be an efficient superhero it’s not about the costume or the cape but the mighty weapon they must wield. Thor’s hammer is cool, Batman’s utility belt is awesome, Hulk’s fist is Uber awesome and well Ironman’s suit is the dog’s bollocks. So imagine a super hero with Ironman’s suit, Batman’s utility belt and Thor’s hammer and as strong as Hulk. He would look a little bit weird in a lovable Frankesteinish way. Maybe I should invest in becoming an evil genius so we could have such awesome superheros.

Again I digress, unless you are Batman wearing a cape makes you a Fag. Look at Robin, he not only dresses like a canary but he has a cape and let’s face it is very very queer.

To answer my first question if I was to be a superhero, I would have to be Batman. I get a col utility belt, a butler, a mansion and an underground lair oh and I get to play with cat woman!

Be generous and support the queer superhero rehabilitation programme.

Signing Off

Lemon Tree Man

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the rest of the superheroes are left eating Batman's dust in LTM's superhero's list :)
    One thing though...the perennial question of THE cape... I guess if the superhero can carry it off and if it doesn't get in the way of the superhero's effort tp save the world, it should be fine no?
    Anyways, count me in to support the queer superhero rehab programme cos the underdogs should always be given a chance! :)

    ReplyDelete