Wednesday 1 September 2010

The Power Of The Fist

Ok before I start on today’s topic, I have to ask what is wrong with people today? I am not a stepping stone, stop walking all over my heels, shoes are expensive, I don’t stand on yours so don’t stand on mine. If I am in front of you slow down and keep pace with everyone else or just walk somewhere else.
Anyhow I digress.

Walking the streets, people watching I have noticed a trend with the mid-twenties to mid –thirties married women; especially with the young professionals. Has anyone else noticed as they walk down the street that they are conveniently holding their handbags in their left arm and are making a fist. At the end of this fist there is their engagement ring and wedding ring and it gets bigger and bigger and shinier and shinier. As if that would protect them from men!

Girls, not everyone is a pervert and not everyone is interested in you. There is no need to punch my eyes out with glare from the diamonds. If you hated men so much and needed so much protection why did you get married?

All other women outside of this age bracket behave normally. Does this mean they are all comfortable with men and their life choices? To be fair they do tend to be mothers but that should not have any impact.

Stop thinking that big rings show how much you are loved and that it will protect you from everything. If I was a thief I would say carry on because then I can pick and choose my victims so I could steal only the best.

On the other hand please rest assured, your behaviour would totally put me off you and not because you are married but because your behaviour disgusts me. Stop pretending to be corporate ‘nouveaux riche’. You are nothing but common scum, pond scum! Being better off than other people comes with certain behavioural rules. If you are rich don’t flaunt it, be discreet, it’s more elegant and more attractive.
This new fashion is almost like the 1980’s Porsche syndrome, they are compensating for everything that is lacking in their lives. A loving husband, a happy home life, a fulfilling career, etc..

Be rich and be elegant, that is more beautiful than rich and vulgar!

Signing Off

Lemon Tree Man

6 comments:

  1. Definitely a case of money can't buy taste nor elegance for that matter? :)... Interestingly that Lemon Tree Man has specifically highlighted these particular group of women - it makes me curious if their behaviour is all across the board or is it country specific...I will make it a point with effect from tomorrow to try to zoom in on these group of women over in my side of the world to see if the "handbags on left arm and fist making" rings true! *and of course, it might help my eyes to bring along a pair of sunnies least the various sizes of sparkles accidentally blind me!*.. Being born blind and being blinded by natural rocks are totally different BUT regardless, it's definitely not funnie..

    SOOOO...with this new mini mission that Lemon Tree Man has planted into me...I shall look forward to zero in on these ladies.. Will be curious to know how they behave and will they prove LTM right? Or will they not? Will keep LTM posted with my observations! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you think that I am not correct! I have done many hours of research! So little faith!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weeelllllll, simply because the many hours of research of ONE person is definitely NOT representative nor forms a consensus! Little faith has nothing to do with it...oh wait a minute...mayyyybeee just a little cos one must always practice unbiasness and be open to other opinions!..Think along the lines of "two heads are better than one"...or "Second opinion"..or.."Average/ Median statistics"..or "Non-conclusive" etc etc etc...;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, you must be one of those ring fist protrusions. So many big words, yes so little content. I am right, my opinion is the only correct one and yes my ego is far far far greater than yours so be still and hold your tongue before I hire some minion to cut it out!

    With all my Love

    LTM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh...this proves that LTM's ego is dangerously bursting at the seams AND is being presumptious YET again...Since this is after all YOUR blog, i will accord you the courtesy of holding my tongue......for the time being... and to set the record straight..ring fist protrusions a being me am not :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have actually done a week's research on your behalf and have to say your findings are pretty much confined to your part of the world :P... Or have I been looking at the wrong streets and trains?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete