Tuesday 31 August 2010

Pigeon Holing

Better than pot holing as you don’t get stuck in dark dank caves. Today I feel like a pigeon, stuck in its lair. Well ok pigeons don’t really have lairs but evil people do so I am inventing the evil pigeon. But again this need to define things and justify my terminology means I am digressing again.

So why pigeon holing? Well it would appear that my readers, the few that have managed to put up with my filth, are expecting to find mostly amusing articles, the what and the why of the universe. People , wake up, I am not a comedian. I don’t write for your laughter. I write to express my innate understanding of the world and showcase my mental superiority. COWER MERE MORTALS AT THE IMMENSITY OF MY INTELLECT.
Did you all grasp that? Or do I need to reinforce the mental brainwashing using flashy lights and soothing white noise?

I admit that my texts are not of the quality found in our famous broadsheets but on the other hand they are available for nowt and are equally informative.
Today being the Monday of the week, my inspiration has dried up like most other things to be fair.

Oh on a side note, while indulging in public transport I sat watching the trees go by shrouded in early morning mist. The sight made me smile and memories of my favourite season ran into my mind. The cold is coming back and the end of summer is creeping up. YAY.

I’ll be back when I can think of something useful.

Signing off

Lemon Tree Man

1 comment:

  1. Well..what can your readers say Lemon Tree Man? Comedian thou might not be BUT since you've managed to amuse us so far with your nonchalant expression of your innate understanding of the world and as well your self declared showcase of mental superiority, you HAVE thus set the bar all by yourself (n truly without any help from us readers)! Hence, you MUST continue the tradition but to be fair, we will concede a few non witty or blah articles because we acknowledge the fact that no one is infallible, even Lemon Tree Man has his brain dead days(*gasps* but yes, we are only humans after all)

    With your favourite season coming up and with more smiles a coming, let's hope Lemon Tree Man will have even more inspiration and be bursting with more witty articles! ;).. YAY!

    ReplyDelete