Wednesday 11 August 2010

Welcome

Welcome to the musings of Lemon Tree Man. Its always exciting to start a new blog, yes a new one, the old one has been decommissioned because it has become such an eclectic mix that it makes no sense. So onwards and upwards with this fresh start; maybe we can even be themed? Suggestions faithful readers?

There is a plan within a plan, there are a number of topics that will be covered but let’s keeps those a surprise for now.

Firstly I am going to point you to Lemon Tree Mods, a comprehensive log on PC modding projects. Yes this is shameless advertising but it’s something that is close to my heart. Well actually close to my everything as it has taken over half my house. Besides it’s always nice to show off, ok yes there are no posts yet because I have not got round to doing anything about it. So call it what you will, i will refer to it as strategic marketing.

Stop... I am going off on a tangent, I was only going to welcome you and ask you to follow whenever an interesting topic comes up.

Signing off

Lemon Tree Man

1 comment:

  1. GLHF. wtb RRS link to add to my reader

    ReplyDelete